[alfa] door seal installation

About 8 months ago I installed new door seals on my GTV-6. I naively thought that they could just be pressed on and the shape of the seal, in conjunction with the gooey stuff on the car, would hold them in place. This is proven largely true, except at the B-pillar where they keep coming off, and I keep pushing them back on. Does anyone have any recommendations for securing them in a semi-permanent way? I say "semi" because my car is basically junk and will probably be retired within 20 months or so--I'd like to be able to salvage the door seals when the time comes.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6