[alfa] Clutch slave cylinder replacement '86 spider

Dear Alfa Gurus:
Couple of days ago, got in my '86 Spider clutch wouldn't disengage. Added more fluid, still plenty of pedal. Yesterday got in, clutch to the floor! Looked under the car, slave cylinder leaking from crack in front rubber seal.
Ordered new slave and new hose. Has anyone got tips or tricks for replacement and bleeding? I hope I get another 165k miles off of this one too, Ha Ha!

Amanda '86 Spider- One clutch, One blown fuse to fuel injection brain, and one starter(from fool who did the clutch not torquing the shoulder bolt) not bad huh! THANX!!!