Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 05:25:17 +0000
From: hagen_jason@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] WANT to BUY: 164 Door panels with black inserts

I was wondering if anyone has some leads on 164 door panels for a 1994 or 1995
model (in US anyway). I am looking for the black panel inserts on the doors (my
inserts are beige and I am converting my interior to black). If I am lucky I
can just find the inserts. Otherwise, I may need to obtain the entire 4 panels.

The 1991-1993 door panels won't work as they are different than those used in
1994-1995.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! I am willing to explore non-USA leads as
well.

- --
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL