[alfa] Re: Adjusting timing on an 86 Spider

[i don't normally add content to postings i'm forwarding to the list,
but i just ran across this in my backlog of email. it got intercepted
because "unstreetably" is too close to "unsubscribe". this has
inspired me to turn off adminstrivia on the list. this means that when
people send "unsubscribe" requests to the list, you all get to jump in
and pound on them. -- richard]

For good or ill, I have the same question for a 1986 Bosch injected
Spider Graduate.  Are the timing markings the same as for the
1979 Spica Spider?  I _just_ found the problem what made it run
unstreetably lean and need to be able to do the rest of the tests
prior to getting it fully streetworthy.

Michael