[alfa] poly vs rubber

>I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but I'd like to get some
>opinions on bushings. My 76 Spider is pretty loose all the way around
>and I am trying to decide whether to go with the stock bushings or the
>soft polyurethane. I don't plan to race this car, and I don't want to
>accentuate the rattles it already has. I also want this repair to last
>as long as possible. So which type should I choose use in my situation?
>Please relate your experiences on the subject.

Jason,

I'm biased, but recommend poly because the good stuff is easier to install
and likely will never have to be done again.

Durable, good vibration absorption, and important on Alfas, oil isn't an
issue.

You'll also get more responsive handling with poly. Don't forget the
transmission mount. Now available for 105 based cars in oil proof poly
exclusivley from AlfaBill.

<end plug>

Thanks,
Bill