[alfa] Response to statement about Spider 2000 being non-collector items...

I disagree with your statement that Spider 2000 has little or no collector value.  I would say that for any Spider after 1974, that is true.  Anything prior to the black buggy bumpers (and emissions crap) has collectors value...  not going to get anyone rich, but definitely much more highly sought after and appreciating.

--
Jason Hagen