[alfa] Alfasud Sprint QV

I just bought my third Alfa, and my first that actually ran (and was road
legal, what's more) when I bought it.  '87 Alfasud Sprint QV.  What a lark!
It's been some time since I smiled this much.

I know there are relatively few of them out there, so I'll keep this brief:
Can anyone advise on the fifth gear ratio, the final drive ratio, and the
stock tyre size of this particular model?  I haven't yet managed to collect
the appropriate documentation, and I suspect that the speedo is out for some
reason or another.

Regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ