[alfa] 1983 European model GTV6-help!

I 've just acquired an 83 Euro model GTV6.I have the wiring diagram for
an 83 US version GTV6 .There are a variety of differences between the
83Euro and my 83US version of the GTV6.....bumpers,ventilation
controls,etc.I have to assume that the wiring diagram is also
different.If anyone has access to the Euro diagram,please contact me off
Digest.