[alfa] What size tyres do you have on your 116?

I've only been very loosely following this subject, but has anyone
suggested 195 65 14's?

The Yokohama Avid H4's have become the de facto 'house' tire. The price
is right, neat aggressive looking tread which works well in wet and dry.

I have them on my Alfetta GT and install them on virtually all of the
Spiders I restore. I've never had clearance problems and like the fact
they are virtually the identical height (diameter) as a 175  or 185 70
14.

Not a racing tire of course (forget what an H rating goes up to) but car
feels stable for the short bursts I take up to 90 / 95 on the way 'home'
- traffic and rear view mirror permitting.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA