Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Hardtop window defroster.

Hi.  I just bought a '73 stag that needs a lot of engine work but the body
is in great shape.  I took the Hardtop off and I cannot find where the
Hardtop attaches to the car for the electrical defroster.  Is it the two
plungers on either side of the T-Bar?  On my car they just go into holes
in the T-bar.  Is there supposed to be a contact plate there or am I
missing a cable entirely? Also the back window is black.  Should I try to
have the window replaced or do I need a new hood?  I have some manuals for
the car on order but I haven't gotten them yet and I am still trying to
assess how much work it is going to need.  Thanks -R-

=========      ========== Rob Borsari  --   Personal Web Page: www.pd.com
===========  ============ Technical Support Engineer |    robb@domain.elided
========================= VERITAS Software           |  postmaster@domain.elided
== V  E  R  I  T  A  S == 1600 Plymouth Street       |    '81 KZ1000J
========================= Mountain View, CA  94043   | Bourne to be Whiled