Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stiff Steering & AM FM Radios

Several postings made mention of stiffness in the steering rack. Please
note that the rack is supposed to be greased on an annual basis. The
sealing plug must be removed and a zirk fitting installed for this
operation . The factory manual even  gives specs for the number of strokes
from the grease gun. Remove the zirk and reinstall the plug after you
complete the job. I have no idea why you can't leave the  grease fitting
installed!
Also several postings made mention of Factory or Dealer installed  AM/FM
radio In going thru my TR papers I  found the factory installation guide.
If any one wants a copy , I would be glad to send it by Fax or snail mail .
I haven't figured out this damn scanner yet. so I can't get it to the list.

Stuart Corenblum
71 Stag
 57 T Bird
 27 model T