From: PGAHOWELLS@domain.elided [mailto:PGAHOWELLS@domain.elided]
Sent: 18 June 1999 19:15
To: n.mccormack@domain.elided; MikeWattam@domain.elided
Cc: stag-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Not Starting Problem

Well Nick
You have a little hunt on your hands.
In a way you are lucky because its dead, so you can test what is not
getting
current.
You cannot find these faults when they are intermittent, and those are
usually temperature related. Sometimes they are movement related.
I think it is possibly your Ignition switch, as every thing you mention
is
connected to that. Try the lights. If they work it would support my
theory.
Try all circuits coming from ignition switch. Try switching the key back
and
forth quite firmly in the lock.
If this changes anything, you need to change that switch.
Peter