Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Water way problems

Pelham wrote:

Ian

How strong was your wire?

When I first drained my Stag I didn't get water out of either drain hole. I
poked some thinnish wire up at first - with no result. Someone then told me
to use a wire coat hanger and give it a 'good poke'. This worked fine except
I got my face covered in horrible sludgy water.

Pelham

Hi Pelham

Yes I'm using coat hanger wire myself. But thanks to your comments I decided
to have another go, and after about 1/2 hour of poking it has finally
worked.

Many thanks

Ian Baird