Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Heater Tap.

Thanks for all the responses it seems that many others have found this
little gizmo has frozen up as well.I have now removed the lever on the D
shaped connection and reversed this but the D seems to be rounded off enough
so as to not enable it to turn OR it is frozen so solid that nothing will
move it. I then set to it with a screwdriver and a hammer and tried to tap
it around but it will not budge........if I hit it any harder I think it
will break off. I might try and put a bit of judicious heat on it and see if
I can pull it out from the center as suggested . Thanks for all the replies
at least I now know how it disassembles.

John Fergus
72 Stag.........Melbourne. Aust.