Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Battling the Dark Side of the Force

First Union Capital Markets Corp.

Help:

Sat down last night to start the stereo installation project.  I located a
purple and purple with white wire to which were attached a red and black
lead, suggesting negative earth and "hot".  When I attached to these to see
if the unit had power, I got nothing.  Additionally, my interior lights
(switch above the left window lift switch) now do not light.  I consulted
the wiring diagram, but I have to admit that I could not make hide nor hair
of it.....The interior lights have been persnickety (tech term) of late,
sometimes lighting other times not....so I am not sure if my  fiddling with
the purple, purple with white stripe leads had anything to do with the
lights not lighting......

Please help me summon the good side of the force and vanquish the prince of
darkness (Lucas-and I don't mean George)

Mark D. Weir
First Union Loan Syndications
704.383.6610
704.383.6037 fax