Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re:

>I've had my brake lamp wired so that it lights during engine starting, then
goes out on normal igntion position. This serves admiarably as a lamp test,
whilst maintaining full brightness for the oil lamp.

sounds good. Can you come up with a wire plan or description on what to change how ?

Thanks

Tom

  (stolen from Greg Petrolati)

"Life is too short to drive boring cars!"
Thomas Jell                       | '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
81730 Muenchen                    | '74 STAG     (running ... after some work)
E-mail: tjell@domain.elided             |              (during the last two years)
                                  | '63 TR 4     (being rebuilt)

WWW: british car		  | http://www.team.net/sol/
     Triumph Home Page	          | http://www.team.net/www/triumph/