Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Lorenzo's Lament

Hi Mark

The UK spec cars were never fitted with a radio from the factory, these
being fitted by the dealer.  Usually a Radiomobile AM unit was fitted, with
or without 8-track player.  Radio's with FM reception were pretty rare
until about 1976.

For the USA, the one man who could have told me if Leonia fitted any audio
equipment to Stags before sending them out to dealers, just cannot
remember.  He says he is going to look back in his records and come back to
me, but don't hold your breath.  I'll let you know if I hear anything.

IMHO - Mike Wattam
Chairman - Triumph Stag Register