From: Nick Argue [mailto:Nick.Argue@domain.elided]
Sent: 02 June 1999 19:03
To: 'Stag Digest'
Subject: Rear End Twitch

--*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I've done the rear end bushes and the shocks, and greased the splines but
the
twitch is still there. It's most noticeable when accelerating away from a
corner and
changing up from 2nd to 3rd.  I used CV Grease on the splines which I
suspect
may be too heavy. Anyone have thoughts/suggestion on what the recommended
lubricated for the splines is. I did wonder about just oiling them
periodically.

Regards

Nick