From: Alastair.Wilson@domain.elided [mailto:Alastair.Wilson@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 1999 10:46 PM
To: stag@domain.elided
Subject: Rustproofing bare panels

Hi all

I'm currently doing bodywork restoration on my Stag and most of it is
now
stripped back to bare metal prior to me welding in a few cosmetic repair
patches.   Question:   What is best way of rustproofing the panels
between
now and the proper body preparation and respray?   Someone suggested
WD40
sprayed lightly over them should be enough but is it possible to get
that
off again easily?   Or should I just give everything a light primer
coat?

thanks

Alastair

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.