Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Down Under Stag Questions (and I don't mean the chassis!)

Hi Welcome to the list
Glad you like your car. It sounds very OK.
Now my Mild Steel exhaust was fitted in 1990 and is still OK. That is 8 UK
winters, used daily, so noting the lovely burble of the mild steel when I
change I guess I will stay mild and not go stainless. Prices are quite good
too.

Your trimmers prices seem good to me. I am sure we are talking GBpounds for
your Aus$ on those jobs in UK.

Oh, unfortunately the list will not take attachments, so you have to post
your picture on the web. Or send it to individuals.

Good luck and happy stagging around.

Peter H