Stag/Stag Digest Archive

exhuast manifold caskets

I have tubular manifolds fitted to my Stag and I am using a gasket between
the head and flange. They are 3 individual pieces for each head and are a
'Dolomite Sprint' competion part. I don't have the part number handy but I
sourced them from Richard Lane in Hove, England. I believe Rimmers might
carry them.
     Also, a couple of years ago I was at Rimmers and in their reception
area they had a Stag on display. I noted that the engine in the car had one
piece gaskets fitted, the manifolds were the standard cast iron items. I
don't know why or what gasket was being used, but I suspect perhaps a
Dolomite item again.
     Regard to all, Russ Brown.