Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: More Stag Questions

Thanks, Mike. I'll probably be taking the wires down to have new tires mounted
in the next 4 weeks.

The windshield area isn't rusted, but the dashboard is. Water apparently ran
down inside the frame and collected behind the dashboard causing it to rust
severely. I'm not sure what I can do about that other than treat the remaining
metal with some type of rust converter.

I'll strip up the pads and replace them after painting. That was my inclination
anyway.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm