Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: oil pressure

In a message dated 4/7/99 12:06:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
gmerrel@domain.elided writes:

<< Hi Frank,
 	Oil pressure gauge?  Put in the one you like.  My preference is a
number
 calibrated dual Oil Pressure/Water Temperature gauge to replace the water
temp
 gauge, keep the clock in position.

Dual gauge like a Healey, I suppose; good idea.  I'm going to put in a gauge
under the dash in an unobtrusive location and pickup some existing screw
holes.  I just wanted to not put in a gauge that pegged on startup; sounds
like the 80psi gauge I've got will do the trick.  Had this gauge initially in
my GT6, but pegged for the first few minutes until things warmed up.

Frank M