From: Glenn Merrell [mailto:gmerrel@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 April 1999 2:38:PM
To: FMags2@domain.elided
Cc: stag@domain.elided
Subject: Re: park lights,flashing

Hello again Frank,
	If the parking lights flash dimly with the turn signals, one of the
dual
element bulbs has shorted between the filaments in the bulb.

This occurs when the filament sags or breaks and falls on the other
filament,
allowing th circuit to complete through the other filament.  Could also be a
crudded up socket connection across the two connections.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC