Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: park lights,flashing

Hello again Frank,
	If the parking lights flash dimly with the turn signals, one of the dual
element bulbs has shorted between the filaments in the bulb.

This occurs when the filament sags or breaks and falls on the other filament,
allowing th circuit to complete through the other filament.  Could also be a
crudded up socket connection across the two connections.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC