Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: brake MC

Sounds like we're working along similar lines. I just finished my brake overhaul,
only I didn't bother with the MC since it seems to be working fine, and I
essentially just need brakes to evaluate the rest of the car.

However, I do have a Haynes manual that describes the procedure. In fact it
describes lots of procedures that are not in the regular Repair Operations
Manual. You can get this book and several others at Voss Motor's Web site.
http://www.books4cars.com
Don't bother to try to call though, they refer you to their web site.

It says to "remove the nuts and spring washers securing the master cylinder to
the servo unit and separate the master cylinder from the servo unit".

Apparently there is some spring washer securing the servo and  master cylinder,
unfortunately, I can't help further.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm