From: Mike Wattam [mailto:MikeWattam@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 12:27 AM
To: TSR Mailing List
Subject: Word Marco Viruses

Dear all

There is a new Word 97 macro virus floating around which can attach
itself
to emails.  For details and action, visit;

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/articles/macroalert.htm

Mike Wattam
Chairman - Triumph Stag Register
This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.