Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Steering Racks

Greetings again,

Now that my Stag actually moves under it's own power, another problem has
cropped up. The steering rack is leaking bigtime.

Has any stateside digester bought the Atlantic Enterprises rebuilt steering
rack? They want US$250 plus your core. It comes with a limited lifetime
guarantee. I'll call them tomorrow to see what the deal is with being
'limited.'

ISTR a steering rack thread to the effect that the steering pump needs to
be changed out at the same time. Something to do with the inability to
flush the impurities. Someone please tell me I'm dreaming that!

Thanks again.
 Henry Frye - thefryes@domain.elided - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI  	Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B   	Driver
 TR250 X 3	The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage	http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/