Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: European Vacation

The 8th and 9th of May has a good Triumph show in Leatherhead this is 25
miles south of London. The Venue is Leatherhead Leisure centre and as
far as I know is the biggest english Triumph event in May. This is
mainly TSSC cars (Spitfires, GT6's, Hearalds, Vitesse's and Bonds),
other Triumphs will be there plus lots of spares both new and
secondhand). Rimmers will be there with small car spares, but they will
take other parts to the show if ordered in advance.

Also there is a very good 70's covers rock band playing the Saturday
night for the car show (in the bar with free entry). I thoroughly
recommend them (I'm the rhythm guitarist).

Any one coming to England is more than welcome to give me a call and
come over for a beer or coffee, they can encourage me to get on with the
Stag engine rebuild that's sitting on my bench!

Richard  Brake
richard.brake@domain.elided