Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: 6 Cylinder stags

I know that Dave Carter who lives in Surrey/Sussex has/had a tahiti blue stag
with the original V8 using a rover fuel injection system - developing
something like 250 bhp. He was trying to sell it a few months ago for around
14500 UK pounds. I have seen this car and very nice it is too.

Also Tony Hart, who I am sure could give you good advice, has developed a
system using the Rover plenum chamber - you can even see a picture of it on
the Hart Racing web page.

Personnaly I would not want to lose that unique Stag burble!

Regards

Graham Nicholson