Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Front Brakes Query...

Hi and yes I have to say while i understand the concern I thought it was a bit
heavyhanded.
If you look carefully at the drawings in the Parts Book, or Rimmer Catalogue,
you will see the outline of the pad is not quite symetrical. There is a little
pointy bit on one side of the profile.i.e. a Left and a Right to each
pair/calliper
In the drawings the pointy bit is shown downwards , so I assume this
replicates the fit position.

Now whether or not the items coming out of the Unipart box are like that I do
not know. Neither do I know  if competing brands are like the drawings, but I
will find out.

Peter H