Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: In search of a new oil pump

Hi Ralph

Yours supplier is almost correct. The Stag oil pumps have been unavailable
"new" for quite some time now, but I know for a fact that James Paddock in
Chester, England have now got these back in stock, so maybe the delay of 3-4
months is waiting for a batch to arrive from the manufacturers, though that
does seem a long wait.

I paid 40.00 UKP plus vat from Paddocks, don't know how much anyone else's
are as Paddocks are only a half hour drive away for me so I only us them.

There number is 01244 399899 plus the international code.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ian Baird
'70 MK1 Stag LD122