Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Front Brake Query

Brake pads for the Stag are still available from Unipart, I recently
bought a set.
They were expensive (£23 inc Vat) but a perfect fit first time (after I
had freed the
sticking calliper pistons!)

As far I could tell when I took them out the box and compared them all
four were identical.

On this subject, for service items I generally try Unipart first and
have been pleasantly
surprised at what parts I could still get. So far I've bought Oil
filter, Brake Pads
Thermostat, Thermostat gasket, Radiator Cap & Oil pressure switch. Also
I use Unipart Oils,
brake fluid etc.

What would be really useful is a list of what's still available through
Unipart. The local dealer
can only tell me what he hasn't got.

Any other list members take this approach?

Regards

Nick Argue
'76 MKII in BRG