Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag gas cap

Hello Larry,
	You have a valid question there, they do look strikingly similar.  I have
searched in the Stag cross reference for PN 718750 Petrol Cap, there does not
seem to cross to any other Triumph model.  That does not mean they are not the
same, since I have no GT6 BL parts catalog that might cross it with the same
part number.

Lawrence G Miceli wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know if the Stag gas cap and the GT6 gas cap are
> the same part?

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC