Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: New Stag Book???

Hello Dean,
	Looks like James is releasing a new version, as it is scheduled for publication
in June 1999.  I recall hearing some rumors to this being in process when I was
in Gaydon last year.  I'd buy it thru a Triumph Club first though, help support
your local and National Clubs!

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell, VTR Webmaster ProTem
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC