Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: another tank query

Hello Brian,
	I have not checked yet, but this "bulb" is most likely a flare compression
fitting.  It seals "gas" tight when tightened to spec.  I'll bet if you look on
the nut side, there is a mating flare.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC