Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stoneleigh

Hi
I went to the Stonleigh show today. First time for me and quite ineresting.
Nice to be able to park so close having arrived in a Triumph. There was a very
nice BlueStag for sale for about 4500 pounds.

Having been to the show I am reminded to ask if anyone has tried the following
items.

What about the MAG-NA in line fuel device. A magnet that lines all up the fuel
molecules. Enables improved fuel efficiency and enables use of unleaded. Does
it work?

Also the Broquet fuel tank capsules that reduces emissions give better feul
efficiency and enable unleaded fuel to be used. Does it work?

Peter H