Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Oil Pressure Gauge Kit

Greetings all,

As I am having all kinds of fun trying to figure out what I'm going to do
about this somewhat fried wiring harness, I'm putting together my first
Stag parts order.

I found an oil pressure gauge kit on Paddock's website. Has anyone used
this? Where does the gauge install, in the dash or under it? And, even more
importantly, as a TR driver who is used to seeing his oil pressure at 50 to
70 lbs at speed, do I really want to see what the oil pressure gauge has to
say???
 Henry Frye - thefryes@domain.elided - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI  	Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B   	Driver
 TR250 X 3	The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage	http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/