Stag/Stag Digest Archive

No Subject

Stag Digest,

I have a 1971 Stag.  The original engine has been removed and a 327 Chevy has been installed.  The conversion
has interfeared with the front suspension due to the oil pan and front crossmember clearance.  The problem with
the suspension is lack of movement due to the added extenders to lower the front crossmember.  The control
arms are permanently forced against the suspension stops.

Can anyone lead me to finding the correct engine coversion kit for this car.

Thanks,

Bob Currie