Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Market Research

In message , Philip J Wardle <wardle@domain.elided> writes
>Hello all,
>
>If a supplier produced a complete water hoses set (reinforced and made
>to "race car" standards - ie better than what has been available up till
>now from any source), would people be prepared to pay as much as 45
>pounds + VAT?
>
>Regards,
>Phil Wardle
>Director, SOCTFL

Yes I would. I currently have reinforced hoses from Rimmers fitted but
they still seem a bit flimsy (especially with a 20psi cap) and I am sure
contribute to the slow but steady coolant loss I have been suffering for
the last 18 months / 25,000 miles......

ps In the last SOC magazine, Dave Bergquist mentions a series of Triumph
Technical Bulletins. These sound invaluable - does anyone know of a
source of original or reproduction versions? (ideally in electronic form
of course)
--
Ian Soady