Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Rubber Components

> David Luke XL/EE wrote:
> Everyone who tries them seems to agree on this, the polyurethane bushes
seem
> to work particularly well with the Stag set-up (also the similar Insbruck
> cars).

Forgive my ignorance but what's an Insbruck (or even Innsbruck) car?

I have a set of poly bushes for the trailing arms for sale CHEAP.
I bought them from James Paddock at Gaydon last May, along with
the subframe bushes, but then found my Stag already had poly bushes
in its trailing arms. I'd had a quick look underneath expecting to see
bright yellow ones.  Being blue they weren't easily visible!

John Clayton
SOC member no.1570
Kent.  UK.