Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: New List Member

Hi Francis Welcome to the list
I think you ask a very interesting question.
The answer I suppose rests behind your reason for wanting a Stag.
If you don't want to do the bodywork yourself then it is very costly so buy a
good one.
If you buy a very good body with a wrong engine and put a Stag engine in it in
my view in UK you would add the price of the engine to the value.
I'll be very interested to see others views, but I don't think there is a way
of adding 2 and 2 and coming up with more than 4.

Peter H