Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Looking for a points plate

John,
I to would have liked to keep the inertia switch but after taking it
apart several times and cleaning the contacts  the switch still caused
problems. I also tried the same procedure with 2 other inertia switches
from 2 parts cars and had no luck getting them to work(allow the car to
run) consistantly.

I felt it was safer to have the car running without the chance of shut
off at any given moment while driving in traffic than to worry about the
fuel cut-off inthe event of an accident.

I guess the best solution would be to find a new Stag inertia switch or
a switch from another car that would work.

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA