Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Manual Gear Shift lever

Hi,

Can anyone tell me is the manual gear shift lever
with overdrive switch the same part as on other
TR's? I remember seeing the same type of thing on
TR200, Dolomite or Sprint.

It seems that TR didn't use the same part numbers
for the same parts of other models. Also has anyone
looked into alternative places to get bearings etc.
like manufactures or suppliers. Are they common items
of special for the vehicle?

I just bought a set of bearings and seals to overhaul
my diff, the $ soon mount up for that lot.

Mark B
Floria Tag "STAG 73"