Stag/Stag Digest Archive

No Subject

I am in the need of some guidance.  I am selling the front bumper from my
parts car and need to determine what a fair price is.  The part new from
Rimmers cost 290.00 USD, but the bumper I am selling is not perfect, and
will need to be rechromed........any ideas?  I am also trying to determine a
fair value for the long trim piece (and two clips) on the front lip of the
hard top, I think this piece new is 50USD.....I am all for people restoring
stags and don't want to appear the jerk, but I am also a mechanical neophyte
that is relegated to paying someone for mechanical service....ergo I NEED
THE CASH......any guidance would be appreciated.........
Mark D. Weir
First Union Loan Syndications
704.383.6610
704.383.6037 fax