Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Re: RE: Anybody know any history?

Andrew,

According to an article entitled "The birth of the Stag"
in an early issue of the Stag Owners' Club magazine
it was the shock absorber (damper) that was changed.
No more details are given though.

The article, by Andrew Hill, appeared in Issue 18
(June 1981) on page 6, and was reprinted in the
Technical Reprint booklet in July 1989.

I am currently compiling an updated version of this
booklet, and will consider any suggestions as to
content or layout.

John Clayton
SOC member no.1570