Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: My Stag Lives!!!

Larry,

Good news, does this mean we will see at the Mizner show?

The show coming up has spurred me on to finish fitting
the chrome and trim to the car. Thing is now, do I not
drive it for a week before and after the show !!!!

[for those who don't know two years ago, on the Monday
after the show I was rear ended and then last year on
the Friday before the show I was ... rear ended!!! I do
not desire a hat trick with this one.]

Mark B