Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Welty Fund

Richard,

I think we all recognized the noble effort of Bill, but wouldn't
it be easier to send the money directly to your business rather
than bothering Bill with managing the donations?

If so, why don't  you repost the appropriate address and preferred
name for checks?

Once again, thank you very much for providing this wonderful service
for all of us.  We are very grateful for it and wish you many blessings
and great prosperity. :-)

john

At 11:39 AM 1/8/99 -0800, Richard Welty wrote:
>i was out of town for several days worth of Cabletron training when this
>particular item came up.
>
>i personally don't have any problem with Bill's efforts to coordinate an
>effort of this type, i do not believe that he's running an scam, and have
>absolutely no suspicions of his motives.
>
>cheers,
>  richard

 john@domain.elided    http://www.wagoneers.com
        http://www.virtual-cafe.com/~john
   jesus, don't leave life without him, please!
 Snohomish, WA - where Jeeps don't rust, they mold...