Stag/Stag Digest Archive

New Member (was Re: Form response)

Folks, like to introduce a new member from the US and added his request as posted from my Club Pages.

> name=
> email=BRZeek51@domain.elided
> from=Luling, Louisiana USA
> cars=1973 Stag
> Comments on EuroClubs=Just looking for information on the Stag. Seems like not many Stag owners in the US. Have been trying to gain info on top installation. Have restored car and have  not been able to get helpful hints on top installation. Have restored two Alfa Spiders "1973", "1984" top installation was a breeze. Looks like top installation on the Stag may present a challange. So any helpful hints or the locaton of directions for top installation would be greatly appreciated. Have purchased British Leyland shop manual for the Stag, but this type of info is not covered.
> info_rating=Excellent
> look_rating=Excellent
> speed_rating=Excellent
> quest.log=Absolutely

First you need to go to:
  Stag Digest Home Page: /stag/
and subscribe to the Stag Digest. This is THE internet source of stag technical information / discussion.

I already cross posted your questions. Additional you will find old digests to browse for catching up.

Tom

Ps.: You didn't mention your name and it wasn't extractable from your email.

  (stolen from Greg Petrolati)

"Life is too short to drive boring cars!"
Thomas Jell                       | '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
81730 Muenchen                    | '74 STAG     (running ... after some work)
E-mail: jell@domain.elided    |              (during the last two years)
                                  | '63 TR 4     (being rebuilt)

WWW: british car		  | http://www.team.net/sol/
     Triumph Home Page	          | http://www.team.net/www/triumph/