Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Signature Stag

Hi Dave,
	I was lucky, no rust at all on the whole undercarriage, but I knew that when I
bought the car, having crawled all around and under it.  Even the places with no
paint were largely unrusted shiney steel due to large deposites of greasy road
crud.  Only surface rust is around the floor pans on the road side where the PO
drove many many a mile on dirt roads and through open fields.  I think he must
have thought this car was a tractor, luxury style.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*Member of: